Thursday 13 September 2012

Abbie's Favourite Teas

Posted by Unknown at 09:56

   I drink tea everyday and I thought it could be interesting to write a little bit about it. Besides, who doesn’t like tea?! It’s not even seasonal, it’s great for summer because you can have it cold and on winter it warms you up.

         I’ll get started with showing you my favourite one. This is Continente Black Tea Strawberry Flavour and it’s just marvellous, I’ve never drink anything like this, it has an amazing strawberry flavour and it just makes me want to drink more.


         My second favourite tea is They Tea Sylvester Fruits or Lipton Peach Mango Flavoured Black Tea, I really can’t decide. They’re just wonderful, you definitely have to try it.



        I also absolutely love Lipton Green Tea Classic. Besides the fact that it has many health benefits, it also has a weight loss capability because it contains antioxidants in greater number which helps stop the growth of fat cells.


         And Lipton Rooibos With Delicate Natural Flavour I only like to drink it on winter. I don’t know why, on summer it just doesn’t taste as good as it does on winter. It’s a really spicy and aromatic tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos