Sunday 2 September 2012

The start of my new life

Posted by Unknown at 09:20
Well I start at newcastle college tomorrow, its pretty fair to say I'm bricking it. I have no idea how to get  round the place and theres no one I know who starts on the same day at the same time. Lets just hope it all goes okay. I don't think theres many/any girls actually in the course I've enrolled to so we'll have to see how that goes (girls are bitchy though, I get on better with lads). So thats that, 9am tomorrow I have to be somewhere I've only been to twice and am very scared for, shah.



On another note, I got a job last week which I didn't post on blogger. Yes i'm now officially a waitress at Slaley hall. My first shifts wednesday and then next weekend. As soon as i get my timetable on monday for college I'll hopefully be able to get some more shifts in. The moneys quite good and hopefully i'll manage to save up a little bit, but you know us shop-a-holics not very likely.



Another thing is that I am an avon representative and don't think i've mentioned that on here. There is so many products out of the current cataulogge I recommend. If I get round to it I will make a tab on pages and link it to my site, that means you can order your avon products from me on here if you want.



I think thats pretty much everything. So I'm going to be a 'bizzy bee' so i'm not sure when I will get around to blogging. I'm going to try and post a lot today and try and make up for the lack of posts after College and Work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos