Thursday 2 August 2012

I've finally expanded

Posted by Unknown at 08:51
Hello, I'm not sure how much you know about me at the moment so I'm going to try and explain why I'm here. I've managed to make quite a big collection of followers on the site twitter.com using my account @i_have_a_fro I have decided to try and start using new sites like youtube where I will post videos and facebook where you can subscribe to me. Finally I decided to give blogger a go so I could make my own fully functioning website. After a few weeks/months if the site takes off I will buy my own domain and really get things going.

So please look out for my posts. I'm doing this for the people that are interested in me, comeon I must have been doing something right on twitter. So yeah. I'd love to hear from you to, send me a email, a tweet, whatever I just need to know what I'm doing is right and your enjoying it.

Thanks for reading and make sure you follow and subscribe to all of my sites:')

Byeeeeeeeeeeee:') Abbie. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos