Sunday 2 September 2012

Little haul

Posted by Unknown at 10:19

Hello today I've got a little haul for you hope you enjoy :)









First I picked up this herbal essences deep nourishing intensive hair mask this smells amazing it has Hawaiian coconut and orchid extracts.



Then I picked up these 2 tins of lip balm from b&m only got these for the tins :) as I love hello kitty :)






Then I picked up the boots natural collection apple & lime body spray if you have not tried this you must it smells amazing.






Then from tkmaxx I picked up this physicians formula bronze booster.












Then I picked up my first revlon just bitten lip stain in cherish and I'm very impressed so far I must pick up some more now :)









Then I picked up these 3 technic nail polishes they were only 99p each so I could not resist them :) the first one is called bedazzled and the 2nd one is called carnival and the last one is called orchid mist.
So that all I got this weekend
Hope you enjoyed xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos