Thursday 2 August 2012

The Editing Stage has began

Posted by Unknown at 15:35
Today I have spent the day with my best friend www.gingerecstasy.com is her blog. She has helped my out and done some modelling for the first video of many on my youtube channel. After a full day of recording and basically messing around 'being productive' I'm now shattered but feel I cant let it go now. I'm having so much fun and can't wait to upload it for everyone to see.

On another note, I think I am going to look into using ad sense, If I can  get some money for viewers of the videos/blog in general then I will be able to have a fund to dip into for giveaways and props and things.

Thanks for reading, Please comment below just so I know if you like what I'm doing or not.

Thanks Byeeeeeeee, Love Abbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos