Thursday 30 August 2012

STOLE!

Posted by Unknown at 18:31
I stole this idea from someone's blog and I ain't afraid to say so ha!
I am VERY OPINIONATED - and most of my opinions are dead on...or so they say.
1. Sunny D went down hill.
2. I never liked Oprah ("GASP" - oh please!)
3. Tracy Beaker is still the best television show ever made!
4. The original Tracy Beaker Cast should be reunited for a movie.
5. Women are better than men.
6. Men are pigs.
7. Women are bitches.
8. Ketchup on eggs is NOT okay.
9. My dogs are the best.
10. Gas pains are the worst pains.
11. No wait - cramps are the worst pains.
12. Men who wear purple are really out of touch.
13. "Hipster" eye wear is super ugly.
14. The term "Hipster" sort of makes me angry inside.
15. Snooki will be a good mom.
16. 90's music was the best.
17. Music these days is crap.
18. Miley Cyrus is a whore.
19. Hilary Duff is still the most adorable girl in Hollywood.
20. Apple is better than Android.
21. They need to make a light pink Iphone - my life would be complete.
22. Politics are boring.
23. I prefer summer over winter.
24. Trends are way too hard to keep up with.
25. Water is not yummy.
26. Fake tits are awesome.
27. Fake tits should be covered by healthcare. 
28. My ass is awesome. "I like big butts and I can not lie!"
29. I really don't like that song.
30. Santa is creepy and so is the Easter Bunny.


There you have it folks, I could write 100 more but I'm way too fucking lazy!
Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos