Monday 27 August 2012

You Were My Friend.

Posted by Unknown at 12:18



Once a friend, our talks knew no end,
Now even a forward, I hesitate to send.

You preach to me, who gives you the right?
We spoke after months, and all you do is fight!

Your harsh words, they cut at me. I am but myself, how I've always been.
I don't know why you can't see ..

You asked me, I opened up to you, 
I told what was happening, real, true.
But you went and judged me for that?
Judged me for being upset?
It's not like I was sulking over some candy that I didn't get.

You didn't have to see yet another grandparent wither away right in front of you,
If you saw and did all that I did,
You too, would try and cover it with a lid.

Telling people you know what they're going through, 
Telling them what to do instead, is easy too!
All I needed was you to listen to me, to comfort me.
All I needed was for you to be a good friend, to just BE THERE for me.
Sigh.

You were my friend .. Or were you ever?

XoXo,
Abbie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos