Sunday 26 August 2012

Believe

Posted by Unknown at 16:27

I have this personal belief that if you truly believe in something, it will come true. Yes, I know that's cheesy but it's actually pretty accurate.

OK, so I'm not talking about believing in tooth fairies or vampires (no, sparkly 200 year old teenagers don't actually exist). I'm talking about the whole "dreams do come true" type of things.

Whenever I really want to achieve something, I would first keep telling myself that I will get it, one way or another I will achieve my goal, and eventually I'll have enough confidence in myself to get there. Of course, hard work is a must. But yeah, self-confidence + hard work = success.

The same goes for vice versa - if you believe that you'll fail at something, your mind will automatically be set on failing, so you can just say goodbye to whatever your goal is because with that kind of attitude, there's little or no chance that you'll achieve it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos