Sunday 26 August 2012

Lush Shampoos

Posted by Unknown at 16:35
Lush sells mainly bath and hair products and it has come to Singapore in recent years, and there is an outlet at Wisma Atria. I decided to try some of their products to see if they're worth the hype!


Lush BIG Shampoo

This shampoo is meant to add volume to hair and it does the job well. (unfortunately for me- ahah)
Its got bits of salt in it which is what gives the volumizing effect but that makes it slightly messy and difficult to use.

On top of that, I find that it doesn't lather up much. Its also quite drying, especially for people with normal to dry hair.

It has a fresh scent and the lemon in it adds a little zing as well. I would describe it as a scent that is kind of summer-y!

Overall, I think this shampoo can be used for special occasions when you really want that bounce and volume in your hair, but personally I feel that it isn't really worth the money because I wouldn't use it on a regular basis.


Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo



This is a very clarifying shampoo; be careful not to use too much of it. That said, it isn't drying, unlike the BIG Shampoo. Even if too much is used, your hair doesn't feel a lack of moisture but just overly squeaky clean and somewhat uncomfortable (for the lack of a better word).

It has a lovely fruity scent as it has mango, pineapple, kiwi and papaya in it. It is a little citrus-y as well due to the lemon oil and orange oil in it.

It takes awhile for the shampoo to lather up and even then, it does not have a great deal of lather.

For people with normal to dry hair in particular, I would definitely recommend using this on perhaps a weekly basis and no more than twice a week because this shampoo is formulated for greasier hair.

I do think that it is slightly pricey but I wouldn't mind purchasing it again, its a great shampoo to use once or twice a week to clean your hair out thoroughly!


Do leave a comment if you've got any Lush shampoos to recommend for everyday use! Also, do you have any Lush shampoos that you really wanna try?:)

Love Abbie XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos