Sunday 26 August 2012

Meant To Me, That's Mean, I Mean Mean To Me, Not Meant To Me...

Posted by Unknown at 17:39

I am signed up to all of the highstreet fashion email subscriptions, you name it I’m on the list and receive their regular emails. Some of which like to send me these emails at stupid o’clock in the morning and make my phone, which is never on silent, buzz very annoyingly. I won’t mention no names *cough* Miss Selfridge *cough*.

Anyhow when scrolling through the many, many emails I saw H&M’s new “Shades of Autumn” campaign. They have signed the model Daphne Groeneveld, I was in awe, she is stunning. Every time that Dior advert comes on, it completely commands all my attention.
 



Would you believe she is only 17 and has already been on the cover of Vogue?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos