Sunday 26 August 2012

You’re A Slave To Money Then You Die...

Posted by Unknown at 17:43

This isn’t any type of review, I’m a huge fan of all the popular beauty blogs, but I think they have that covered and will not be making this a beauty blog. This is more of a friendly word of warning.


I was feeling brave and painted my nails with Barry M Yellow 134. I’ve only ever used it once before when I decided I wanted my toenails to be the colour of smarties. It came out fairly faint, and took me a good three coats to make it look smooth and perfect. I had it on for about 5 days, when I took it off I was left with a dirty yellow stain on my nails that just wouldn’t budge, it looked like I had some sort of disease. It was so embarrassing I painted them again with a different colour to cover it up. I didn’t use a base coat which could have been my fault but I do not recommend this. After all these years you have let me down Barry M!




I also Love these *below*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos