Sunday 26 August 2012

Got That Summertime Sadness...

Posted by Unknown at 17:53

Typical, unpredictable British weather has withheld a summer from us this year. Newcastle has seen a few hot days (followed by the unbearable, sleepless, humid nights), but then it absolutely p*sses down. It hasn't really inspired me to listen to the latest “summer tunes”.


What I’ve been listening to this week:

  • Simply Amazing – Trey Songz, the most summery tune of the bunch, just a beautiful song.
  • Imagine – John Lennon, yes I was obsessed with the Olympics and I thought this was the one of the best songs of the Closing Ceremony.
  • Bloc Party released a new song recently, it made me remember all the old one I used to love. Flux, Banquet & Sunday  <3
  • Hand’s on the Bible – Local H, watched Big Nothing became addicted to this song.
  • Flagpole Sitta - originally sang by Harvey Danger, covered by Lit & Blink182. It’s the theme tune for Peep Show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos