Sunday 26 August 2012

Oh It's What You Do To Me...

Posted by Unknown at 17:47

Diet Coke can make you put on more weight than its counterpart. WHAT THE F?

I was watching Secret Eaters at ridiculous o’clock in the morning when I heard Anna Richardson say this. I couldn’t help but lol at the idea. A 500ml bottle of Diet Coke that you would buy to go with you lunch contains a measly 2 calories and 0 sugar, in comparison to the full fat Coca Cola, containing 210 calories and 53g of sugar!

The theory behind this is when you drink Diet Coke your body begins to crave the sugar that the drink is missing and tells your brain to find it somewhere else, in foods such as crisps, chocolate etc.

I completely disagree with this!
I used to skip out on breakfast and wouldn’t be eating dinner until half 8 at night. I lost count how many times my belly decided to start a conversation of its own in the middle of class and I'd find myself nodding off from exhaustion! Anyway that’s what got me addicted to my saviour Coca Cola, I used to drink by the tonne, which did nothing for my waistline and I started putting on weight like a b*tch, sad times L . I there forced myself to drink it’s one calorie sister, Diet Coke which took some getting used to, but low and behold the weight came back off.

Nutritional info was found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Messages From My Beautiful Followers!<3

 

BloggerWithAfro Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos